The places which are famous due to the beauty and many other sightseeing in India, Goa is one of them and this is a famous tourist destination in India. I have visited this place once in last year and saw all the beauty around this place. If I will get a chance to visit this place again, then I’ll never miss this chance. If you are searching for a calm and quiet place for your leisure time, then you should take a tour to Goa. You may plan your holiday through online trip planner for better experience.
There are so many places in Goa to visit and you can feel freshness all around you. Goa sightseeing is itself a beautiful thing to do over here in Goa. Some of the best sightseeing in Goa are:
The Famous Goa’s Church:
The Basilica of Bom Jesus is the famous church of Goa and don’t miss to pray here. This is 400 years old church and also famous among local people as well as tourists.
The Shantadurga Temple:
This is the famous temple of the Goa and tourists come here to pray in front of Goddess Durga. This is located at the north of the Goa and attracts the tourists due to its unique architecture.
This is best place to spend the time during your trip. These beaches are the most charming places in Goa and you can enjoy your time over here. Mabor Beach, Palolem Beach, Dona Paula Beach are the most of the famous beaches in Goa.
There are so many places to see in Goa and which attract the tourists, and some of these are:
Madei Wildlife sanctuary:
This is one of the famous sanctuary areas of Goa and animal lovers must visit this place. This place is located in the northern side of the Goa.
This place is situated in the Ponda and is also very famous among visitors. Organic methods are used for the plantations grown-up.
This place is not so far from the Panaji the capital of Goa. There are many more things related to the past time.
These are some of the best places to see in Goa and tourists feel the real natural beauty all around during their trip to Goa.
There are some other Goa places to visit, and these are must visit places in Goa. These are:
1. Basilica of Bom Jesus.
2. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary.
3. Mayem Lake.
4. Church of our Lady of the Rosary.
These are some famous Goa places to visit, and after visiting them everyone want to visit these places again and again. And for information about the Goa, you can get the best reliable information from the city travel guide.
They say, “Travelling alone is the single best gift you can give yourself” and how true! Your reasons to travel solo may be many, but embarking on adventures with unfiltered prejudices can be such a soul-satisfying experience. Travelling can teach you a lot about yourself too. You will discover newer passions, newer strengths, overcome a few fears and come back much more confident than you have ever been. So, it is time you took that leap of faith. Use this trip planner, click on ‘plan a trip’ and set off into the world.Do not let the thin wallet worry you, here are a few tips on how to plan a budget solo trip:
Book flights having long stopovers:
These flights come much cheaper plus you can even do a small tour of the city you are stopping over at, provided you have a valid visa. Also, look for red-eye flights.
Stay with the locals:
Book yourself Airbnb’s or homestays. This way, you will save some big buck and will also come across the best-kept secrets of the city; like which is the best bar in town, or where can I view the best sunrise.
Book the city passes online at discounted prices
The many travel reviews that are available over various travel forums will help you know more about discounted city passes, hop-on-hop-off busses, sightseeing passes and more. Secure one at the earliest.
Travel greener and cheaper
Buy yourself a travel card and take a bus, or the subway. Some cities even offer you travel + sightseeing passes. Keep an eye for those!
Buy the souvenir at the local market
Planning to buy those ‘City fridge magnets’ for your folks back home? Get them at a local market instead of gift shops or even airports.
Pizza for dinner
Order in, pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy the pizza for dinner. Or try some street food; or eat with the locals, eat like a local.
Ditch the duty-free shopping!
I know how tempting those beautiful, twinkly shops look. And with long hours to kill, this seems like a perfect trap. Rather, grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable in the waiting lounge and read that favourite book of yours.
Planning the trip already? Let’s take a look at some of the best solo travel destinations from around the world and why should you visit them:
Australia – Safe to travel, English-speaking country
Check out a list of best things to do in Benidorm in 2017. Benidorm is a beautiful coastal town and is known for its beautiful beaches, tall skyscrapers and also the hotel industry.
Benidorm is a beautiful coastal town which is situated in the province of Alicante in Spain. Benidorm was a small village before the year of 1960. The town has developed since more than a decade and at present it is known for its beaches, tall skyscrapers and also the hotel industry. This is the result of the tourist oriented economy of the country. When the census was taken in the year 2010 the population of this town was around 71,000. In Spain in the Alicante province it ranks in the fifth position in terms of population. Most of the high rise buildings are located in Benidorm. The Benidorm tourism has thrived because after 1960 the country has focused more on the tourism and hence even the major amount of revenues is also generated from tourism.
When you visit the city of Benidorm you shall be surprised to know that the entire city is surrounded by the mountains and hence you experience a mild climate. You can enjoy both sunshine and cool atmosphere. You can visit Benidorm anytime during the year. The city is the most famous tourist destinations for tourists coming from across the world. I got a chance to visit Benidorm. The first thing I decided to do was to take a proper Benidorm travel planner so that I do not miss any important places in the city and take full advantage of my vacation.
I got the entire details of Benidorm tourist information from the government offices here in Benidorm. The officials here are so friendly and provide every bit of important information to the tourists. Thus I did not find any problem in enjoying my vacation at Benidorm.
Here are some best and most convincing reasons to visit Benidorm:
1. Beaches of Benidorm
The city of Benidorm has developed so much over the past decades. The strongest and the best assets of this city are its beaches. I had the chance to see such ecstatic beaches first time. These beaches stretch for more than three miles. I noticed an amazing thing in Benidorm both the famous beaches – Lavante and Poniente – known as sunrise and sunset respectively in Spanish language are the cleanest beaches. Unlike other beaches they are neat and clean and this is an amazing fact which I saw in Benidorm and an important aspect of Benidorm.
2. Casco Antiguo
This is the old town and not to be missed during your Benidorm tourism. When I explored the old town I could find all the streets are buzzing with different shops and restaurants. The locals call this place the walking street. If you want to buy clothes then this is the right place for you.
3. Terra Mica
This is one of the largest theme park situated in Benidorm. This forms an integral part of Benidorm. This is one of the largest in the world and it is a roller coaster theme park. There are more than 30 rides and the entire theme park is divided into 5 areas namely – Egypt, Greece, Iberia, Rome and the Islands.
Check out our hand picked list of best places for solo women travel in India. These places are super safe, more convenient and comfortable for every solo woman travel. Plan Now a Trip & Enjoy Alot!!
There’s no other thrill than packing your bags and heading towards a mysterious island or a beautiful beach all by yourself. If solo travel is what triggers the best in you, you’re one hardcore travel junkie and that you should be making coolest trip plans year by year. While there are a couple of risks involved, but there are always options and safety tips for women available right out there. So here we go, these top 17 places will let you fill up your wander lust with all that you ever wished for. What’s more? They’re super safe, convenient and comfortable for every solo woman traveler. 1. Nainital – This small town is believed to be a paradise on earth. Situated right in the tranquility of Uttarakhand, India, Nainital has been capturing tourist’s attraction since decades. Visit the China peak, Bhimtal, Tiffin Top, Naukuchiyatal , Saattal, Corbett national park and the famous Nanda Devi temple.
2. Mysore – One of the gems of southern India and the cultural hub of Karnataka is also known to be the safest and coolest place for an alone lady traveler. You could check out the great Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Rangacharlu, Rail Museum, Jubilee Clock and many more things.
3. Shimla– Hill stations, by default are safe. The reason being most of the times it’s crowded by tourists and other locals.Things to do in Shimla – Visit the Viceregal Lodge, Town hall, Jakhu temple, Gaiety museum, Himalayan bird park and kufri.
4. Khajuraho – Counted as one of the world heritage sites by UNESCO, the temples in Khajuraho are a complete visual treat to your eyes. Khajuraho is also known as the safest spot to spend a quiet weekend. What all you can explore here – Lakshmana Temple, Kandariya Mahadev, Old village Lakshmi temple and a few more.
5. Udaipur – Rajasthan is mainly known for the most generous people and you’re likely to get any help wherever you go. Udaipur is the extravagant city that has lavish royal ancient Palaces every tourist would get attracted to.
6. Kaziranga, Assam – If you’ve ever been to Assa, you will know the beauty of this place. The national parks and elephant sanctuaries are worth visiting here.
7. Varanasi – The holy city and the famous pilgrimage is no doubt one of the safest option for women as well as the elderly people to travel alone. Manikarnika ghat, Ramnagar fort are a few attractions here.
8. Puducherry – The union territory has a lot of unique places to visit. Amidst the serenity and peaceful atmosphere you can enjoy your best vacation time here.
9. Sikkim– North east has some of the stunning views you’d die for. The high mountains, low valleys, and lovely Buddhist monasteries capture your attention.
10. Ladakh – Well, it does sound a bit of sturdy adventurous spot but there’s nothing like it if you’re a true sport. Leh palace, Pangong lake, Zanskar valley, Hemis national park are some places to check out. If you’re going through a trip planner make sure he includes these locations in your holiday package.
11. Munnar, Kerala– Munnar is hugely famous for its tea plantations and breathtaking views of lovely landscapes. The variety of resorts around, let you try out exciting activities.
12. Hampi – If you’re a person who loves pre-historic ancient era monuments, temples and sculptures Hampi is the place for you. It is also one of the world heritage sites recognized by UNESCO.
13. Rishikesh – The place is often crowded with large number of tourists almost every time. Activities like white water rafting, rappelling and fox flying are the famous amongst all.
14. Sarnath – Bodh Gaya, Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon. Apart from the temples, artistic museums are the ones you must not miss out on.
15. Gulmarg – This tiny sweet town up in Northern India is one fairytale land. The cozy home stay options and local hotels make a perfect arrangement for your stay. Sit back and relax your vacation amidst nature’s beauty.
16. Coorg – The picture of typical green landscaped southern India means Coorg. All you need to do is switch off your gadgets and electronics while indulging in the most beautiful, clam and serene beaches and resorts here.
17. Goa– Last but not the least, this party place has almost become a second home to most of us. Beaches, resorts, churches and lots of sea food. Enough to make a traveler’s fun packed vacation!
Plan a trip to these amazing destinations either alone or with your girls gang now.