There’s no other thrill than packing your bags and heading towards a mysterious island or a beautiful beach all by yourself. If solo travel is what triggers the best in you, you’re one hardcore travel junkie and that you should be making coolest trip plans year by year. While there are a couple of risks involved, but there are always options and safety tips for women available right out there. So here we go, these top 17 places will let you fill up your wander lust with all that you ever wished for. What’s more? They’re super safe, convenient and comfortable for every solo woman traveler.
1. Nainital – This small town is believed to be a paradise on earth. Situated right in the tranquility of Uttarakhand, India, Nainital has been capturing tourist’s attraction since decades. Visit the China peak, Bhimtal, Tiffin Top, Naukuchiyatal , Saattal, Corbett national park and the famous Nanda Devi temple.
2. Mysore – One of the gems of southern India and the cultural hub of Karnataka is also known to be the safest and coolest place for an alone lady traveler. You could check out the great Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Rangacharlu, Rail Museum, Jubilee Clock and many more things.
3. Shimla– Hill stations, by default are safe. The reason being most of the times it’s crowded by tourists and other locals.Things to do in Shimla – Visit the Viceregal Lodge, Town hall, Jakhu temple, Gaiety museum, Himalayan bird park and kufri.
4. Khajuraho – Counted as one of the world heritage sites by UNESCO, the temples in Khajuraho are a complete visual treat to your eyes. Khajuraho is also known as the safest spot to spend a quiet weekend. What all you can explore here – Lakshmana Temple, Kandariya Mahadev, Old village Lakshmi temple and a few more.
5. Udaipur – Rajasthan is mainly known for the most generous people and you’re likely to get any help wherever you go. Udaipur is the extravagant city that has lavish royal ancient Palaces every tourist would get attracted to.
6. Kaziranga, Assam – If you’ve ever been to Assa, you will know the beauty of this place. The national parks and elephant sanctuaries are worth visiting here.
7. Varanasi – The holy city and the famous pilgrimage is no doubt one of the safest option for women as well as the elderly people to travel alone. Manikarnika ghat, Ramnagar fort are a few attractions here.
8. Puducherry – The union territory has a lot of unique places to visit. Amidst the serenity and peaceful atmosphere you can enjoy your best vacation time here.
9. Sikkim– North east has some of the stunning views you’d die for. The high mountains, low valleys, and lovely Buddhist monasteries capture your attention.
10. Ladakh – Well, it does sound a bit of sturdy adventurous spot but there’s nothing like it if you’re a true sport. Leh palace, Pangong lake, Zanskar valley, Hemis national park are some places to check out. If you’re going through a trip planner make sure he includes these locations in your holiday package.
11. Munnar, Kerala– Munnar is hugely famous for its tea plantations and breathtaking views of lovely landscapes. The variety of resorts around, let you try out exciting activities.
12. Hampi – If you’re a person who loves pre-historic ancient era monuments, temples and sculptures Hampi is the place for you. It is also one of the world heritage sites recognized by UNESCO.
13. Rishikesh – The place is often crowded with large number of tourists almost every time. Activities like white water rafting, rappelling and fox flying are the famous amongst all.
14. Sarnath – Bodh Gaya, Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon. Apart from the temples, artistic museums are the ones you must not miss out on.
15. Gulmarg – This tiny sweet town up in Northern India is one fairytale land. The cozy home stay options and local hotels make a perfect arrangement for your stay. Sit back and relax your vacation amidst nature’s beauty.
16. Coorg – The picture of typical green landscaped southern India means Coorg. All you need to do is switch off your gadgets and electronics while indulging in the most beautiful, clam and serene beaches and resorts here.
17. Goa– Last but not the least, this party place has almost become a second home to most of us. Beaches, resorts, churches and lots of sea food. Enough to make a traveler’s fun packed vacation!
Plan a trip to these amazing destinations either alone or with your girls gang now.